Returns & Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is our number one priority and goal, we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer experience. If you are unsatisfied with any of our items, simply return or exchange the items within 30 days.
Our Return Policy:
- All jewelry items must be returned in their original condition, without any signs of wear and tear. They also must not be altered in any way.
- Products that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Any items that are damaged, altered or worn cannot be refunded and will be returned back to the customers without any refund.
- Any free gifts or items that were included in your purchase should also be returned. If the gift has been used or been already gifted to another user, then the purchaser must bear the cost of the free gift.
- Diamonds and other jewelry items that include a diamond certificate must be returned with the original certificate. If the certificate is not included, the buyer is liable to pay $300 per certificate, which is sperate from the amount being refunded.
- Engraved items cannot be refunded.
- Customized pendant, earrings and engagement rings can be exchanged for items with higher or similar value.
- Custom made items are not refundable, neither can they be canceled.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Any diamonds that over 4 carats cannot be returned. However, they can be refunded for items of similar or higher value.
- Wedding bands are not refundable if you are unsure about a contoured wedding band. Simply contact us and we will guide you.
- Appraisals are also not refundable.
- Any returned items must be returned within 30 days of the original shipment date.
- All Special orders are not reputable add that somewhere after Orders that are used or not in the original condition will not be refunded.
The Return Process:
Our return policy has made it very easy for you to return items. Simply follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Return Authorization Number (RMA): If you want to return anything or have questions regarding it, simply email us at and we will guide properly with the return process. We will generate an RMA number for you that must be included with the original invoice we have sent you. Any returns will not be accepted without the RMA number.
- Package Your Return Items:Safely package the item you are returning, and include all original packaging, the invoice, and collateral material. For security reasons, do not write jewelry on the box. Return shipping costs are paid by the customer. All the items being retuned must be safely packaged in their original condition and must include the original certificates and receipts. For safety and security reasons, don’t write anything on the box being returned.
- Your packaging must be insured: It is extremely important that the item you return or order is insured. Please make sure you have complete tracking details to confirm your order.
- Refund: Once we receive the returned item, our quality assurance team will review the item in detail to ensure it’s in its original condition. Upon a confirmed approval, we will refund the item within 7 working days for the original price.
Please make sure you read the instructions very clearly to prevent any kind of refusal or failure of refunding your order. Any loss or damage incurred during a refund will prevent the order from being refunded. We will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred during shipment.